If you’ve ever considered applying for HLF funding in your library, this course may be of interest to you!
Knowing and Growing Your Audiences to Achieve HLF Funding
Thursday 10th August 2017, 10.30am – 4.30pm
Royal Astronomical Society, Burlington House, Piccadilly
Trainer: Claire Adler
The course will cover the following areas, and will consist largely of workshop activities:
- Knowing your current audience – techniques for finding out more about your current audiences.
- Finding out who your potential audiences are – interest groups and local communities etc.
- Developing projects to target these new audiences.
- An outline of the different HLF grant programmes.
- How to apply to HLF for funding – what HLF are looking for in a successful application.
About the trainer: Claire Adler is a Museum and Heritage Consultant who specialises in researching, writing and delivering HLF applications and projects; and mentoring and monitoring projects as an HLF-appointed Expert Advisor on Learning and Community.
The fee for the course will be between £65 and £80 per person, depending on numbers. Lunch is not included.